GB-39 1:72 Henschel Hs 123A-1 - Battle for France to Battle of Britain (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Acrylics are a lot less smelly than the enamels, but still have a fairly strong odour, if only for a short period.

Its a problem I know......

Cheers for the heads up Michael!
No problem myself, but as they say, 'happy wife, happy life', and she can't stand the smell of the paints, or the thinners (...or the glues...or the fillers...)...

In Ireland ??? :lol:

One of my favourite bible quotes:
'Better to live on a corner of the roof, than share a house with a quarrelsome wife' :) (Proverbs 21:9)

Yeah, gets pretty warm your way Wayne! :)

No shed here unfortunately, we're lucky to even have the very small garden that we do. Most flats don't.

I may have to abandon my beloved enamels for acrylics (atleast for airbrushing) to remove the smell side of the problem atleast, then try to find a way to reduce the compressor noise so I can paint when Noah is asleep... any ideas welcomed!
Yep, find an Iwata compressor, little black one in a square metal box. Verrry quiet.

Not at the moment Michael sorry, still getting the room ready (no storage space now, so having to sort and give away alot of stuff)

Aiming to get back into this this (long) weekend.

Cheers guys, doing what I can...

BTW, re: GB 40 - do dive bombers count? Would like to do the Avis Hs 123B in tandem with this build (kill 2 birds with one stone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back