GB-40 1/48 Heinkel He-111 - Heavy Hitters III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great work Karl. Good to see you back at it.
I have so many partially built kits that I've decided to hold myself to at most 1 subject per group build while I work my way through the unfinished stack.

Ah, I see it's the relatively rare He111H-3 /R2 Cab, the one with the cabriolet sun roof ............................
Should be plain sailing from now Karl, but test fit the main roof panel, as i think a small amount of filling was needed, and also check my build for the clear nose parts - I seem to recall fitting them slightly differently to the instructions, due to added detail, and possibly having to do some joint fills - can't remember without going through all my photos.

So much time has passed my dear Karl, I hope you are well as well as your close ones.
I like the advancement of your He111, and I realize that she is an excellent 1/72 model.
The deadline to finish it will be the one you decide while you enjoy the moments that you dedicate to she.

I will be giving my turns, looking how your progress is going.

Greetings with affection from Mexico :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

So much time has passed my dear Karl, I hope you are well as well as your close ones.
I like the advancement of your He111, and I realize that she is an excellent 1/72 model.
The deadline to finish it will be the one you decide while you enjoy the moments that you dedicate to she.

I will be giving my turns, looking how your progress is going.

Greetings with affection from Mexico :thumbup:
Luis Carlos
Hi Luis and thank you.

i will finish this one in the next group build, it is actually 1/48 scale so a big model !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back