GB-40 1/48 Heinkel He-111 - Heavy Hitters III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

didnt say which tomorrow :rolleyes:

i did take pictures but then realized i had installed the rack for the dorsal gunners spare magazines for his Mg then noticed i hadnt installed the side windows so had to pull the rack out and install the windows !

so i am at work right now but should be home around 4pm uk time and will post some pis asap :lol:

bastards.gif

Ok, here we go.

you will notice there is no control column, this is because i lost it.
this pissed me off so much i am giving up on the interior to concentrate on getting the build done and will put my efforts into the exterior !

DSC_0157.JPG

DSC_0158.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG

I understand very well the frustration of losing an irretrievable piece! And Andy's comment is very true, it usually happens !! 8-[
:banghead: I've been through that.
As you say, you can attend better in doing a good job in the exterior. It's 1/72 and the greenhouse bubble will not allow much to see.

But,... with small strips of stretched plastic or wire, builting "that tiny control column",... does not have to be super detailed, ... you could try, and not stay with that doubt. [-( :dontknow:

Next to the pilot's seat, is missing the folding seat of the co-pilot / bomber to put there?

Whatever you decide will be fine and you have made good progress so far. Remember that there should be no pressure, but enjoy what is being done.

Saludos campeón :thumbup:

I understand very well the frustration of losing an irretrievable piece! And Andy's comment is very true, it usually happens !! 8-[
:banghead:I've been through that.
As you say, you can attend better in doing a good job in the exterior. It's 1/72 and the greenhouse bubble will not allow much to see.

But,... with small strips of stretched plastic or wire, builting "that tiny control column",... does not have to be super detailed, ... you could try, and not stay with that doubt. [-( :dontknow:

Next to the pilot's seat, is missing the folding seat of the co-pilot / bomber to put there?

Whatever you decide will be fine and you have made good progress so far. Remember that there should be no pressure, but enjoy what is being done.

Saludos campeón :thumbup:
yes your correct, it will be added once installed in the fuselage as per the instructions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back