GB-40 1/48 Heinkel He-111 - Heavy Hitters III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sorry guys but this will not be ready in time.

fell out of love with this very nice kit, too many fiddly little parts and detail for me, i'll plod on with it and want to get it finished but it will be a slow one :(

hoping if i do a nice simple fighter type for the next GB i might get my mojo back !

Courage Karl, may the fun continue :headbang:

... I share with you the pressure of the dead line, but first is to enjoy the moments we can give ourselves to work in this hobby that we like.
I agree with Glenn about the super-detailed kits;... those that involve many corrections, the setbacks and accidents that arise and some "inventions, modifications and whims" that we crave (in my He-111 I have gone through a bit of all this! :dontknow: !)
We are several of us who are "behind schedule" and it seems that there will be a certain "extension" :-k, so let's make the fun continue ...

Saludos amigo :thumbup:

Right then after almost two years i have come back to this build.

Engines on the way, 10 parts in each with another 15 bits to be attached to each engine !
received_691069424899961.jpeg

Fuselage joined, bit fiddly in places but got it sorted.

received_1903797133129586.jpeg

It is a great kit, i opened the box last night and was like f**k me i forget just how many parts there were !

Fantastic details but little bit wasted on me though.

Going to build the engines even though they wont be seen as i dont know exactly how the exhausts attach :shock:

Yep, I was going to leave out the engines on mine, as all cowls would be in place on the finished model. But it would have involved quite a bit of work to do this, with the intakes and oil coolers etc being visible under the openings, so I attached the engines anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back