GB-41 1/72 P-61 Black Widow - PTO from 1937

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

George, Sergio and Paulo thank you for your comments.
:grouphuuug:
I have a few days of having started a new work project that has occupied me 100%, it is something important and necessary because there were difficult situations that affected my work activity in my business.
That's why I've had to distance from my workbench.

I hope to have the opportunity to continue advancing within before the final date of this GB and finish my project of "The Lady in the Night"

Thank you all and I will try to be present in different comments, here and other threads.

Seguiremos en contacto, gracias y saludos a todos. :thumbup:

Last edited:
compañero como lo llevas?, ya regrese!!!, espero ver mas adelantos pronto.

in english, Camaraden as you take it ?, and return!, I hope to see more progress soon.

compañero como lo llevas?, ya regrese!!!, espero ver mas adelantos pronto.

in english, Camaraden as you take it ?, and return!, I hope to see more progress soon.
Many thanks for asking my Dear friend Sergio. Before anything, it gives me a lot like to know that you are back.
I desire that health issues, soon recover your normal level (taking into account that at our age begins to be a privilege)

... on the other hand (I share with friends and colleagues of ww2aircraft), i'm going through a season complicated and I am looking for income alternate, jobs temporary, that I can clean up my economic situation.
I miss be close from my workbench, and really hope be back in a couple of months or before.
At possible I take a look at the forum, I see some news mainly in threads S to F and GB and do some comments.

Un fuerte abrazo :grouphuuug: :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

Thank you very much for your valuable comments mis estimados amigos. :notworthy:

Abrazos :grouphuuug:

In this season of parties and rest (for some) I take the opportunity to leave a message of good wishes (now in this my 2nd unfinished project), for all of you and your loved ones.
In RAF He-111P (my 1st unfinished project) I make a brief explanation about my temporary absence from the forum.
Now I take the opportunity in writing to thank Paulo (ArmoredSprue) for his beautiful words of encouragement and support (post #113) .
It seems that things are being resolved.

There is still time to return to my airplanes, but I will be able to be gradually in greater contact with this Great Forum.

Felices fiestas, un inmejorable 2020 y bendiciones.
Sinceramente,
Luis Carlos

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back