GB 41 End date Extended to June 9. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
A little less than 2 weeks remain in the scheduled GB. This post gives anyone an opportunity to assess their level of completion and to confirm whether they plan to finish on time or ask for a small extension in time. Bill has already asked for a week.

Need to hear from Wayne, Glenn, Alex, Jeff, Kevin, Steph, Sergio (2 builds), Luis-Carlos, Bernie (Martin B10), Chad (2 builds), and Michael.

If you don't chime in and don't finish, you ain't gonna get judged so let's hear from you.

I should be done off next week been sick(sinus infection) for the last 12days(working) and to boot a bout of diverticulitis and I swear seemed ammonia levels started to elevate(?) Doc tomorrow @9:30am.I am about to clear the colors on the tail for decals today.

life gets in the way of my hobbies, hope can get it done

Busy few days but I am hoping to have the primary done by Sunday......no.2 and 3 will be a little while longer, but are not part of the process in any case, but i do want to get all 3 completed asap to get back on my GB42 bird.

I know I said I would be done on time but I have been dealing with a sick dog ( surgery required ) , elderly friends who are moving and need my help as well as lots of outdoor stuff to get the garden in. 1 week extension would be appreciated.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back