GB-41 Martin B 10 - PTO from 1937 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bernhart

2012 Forum Fantasy Football Champion
Jan 9, 2007
Canada
User name: bernhart
Name: Bernie
Category: intermediate
Manufacturers: Williams brothers
Model: 1/72 Martin b 10 Royal Dutch Air Force

My second choice for this category
44FF0C4E-1A49-41A8-9D81-D6CFA81FE61D.jpeg6C52B990-9F71-439C-8634-62D29B2A4567.jpeg3B640B55-E6EB-4855-ADDF-3FD081C85D06.jpegEC11CAE5-09C7-4002-9D10-6597CD7E44CE.jpeg724BF14C-61EF-475D-BCFD-79D971E17CDD.jpeg

I love this choice, I really wish it would come out in 1/48th. I have this kit but don't really know the condition as it's been beet up over the last thirty years I'v had it in the closet. Relly look to see this done.

There is one in 1/48th scale made by Lone Star Models, but it is resin. Detail is beautiful but I've never had the talent to work with that medium.

--------------------------

Bernie, is there a particular aircraft or squadron you are looking to make?

It will be an interesting project, Bernie. I do not know that brand, but it offers many versions.
Hopefully you can work well with her and know the version you decide to do.

Saludos :thumbup:

Interesting! These guy's (Willaims Brothers) are located only about 8 miles from my home. Didn't even know they existed! Would be interested in a 'quality' review of their kit. Looking at their the web site store, this kit, that you are building, is not available. Is there a date on the box? Just curious? Appears to be a small opration that 'may' allow drop in's? Central Texas, after all, is (or has been) a friendly place.

I have attempted email contact with Williams Brothers asking if 'drop in's' are welcome? I don't suspect that anything can be purchased direct but a 'tour' would be interesting! I'm kind of in this same 'field' of work so it would be interesting, outside of the pure modeling aspect. Any requests?

the instructions tell you it is an old style kit, and needs some tender care to build. Had to look up pics of this plane as there are holes in the fuselage that I wasn't sure were supposed to be there or not. Haven't had much time to work on it as life seems to get in the way of hobbies.

The front turret almost killed me trying to paint. I have pics of the green camo version and of the blue version, which version are you going for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back