GB-42 1/48 F-6AQ Tac Recce Mustang - MTO II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The model looks great. But I have just noticed... the scissors of the oleos should have been attached at the back like other Mustang IAs and those of the 111th Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron had.

MustangIA_2.jpg

MustangIA.jpg

MustangIA_1.jpg

Pic source; Swiss Mustangs

Thks Wojtek #-oI looked at the instructions a couple of times and swore it showed it forward!The angle of inclination was off this way I had to literally push a little to have the legs move forward some.I should of got up and looked at another crate in the cabinet only about 10-15 in there. I guess some super glue remover is in order. ;) Kevin

Wojtek beat me to it. The clue should be that the links can not protrude beyond the gear door otherwise they would prevent the gear from retracting, even allowing for full extension. Looks great otherwise.

Wojtek beat me to it. The clue should be that the links can not protrude beyond the gear door otherwise they would prevent the gear from retracting, even allowing for full extension. Looks great otherwise.
Oh trust me it looked weird to me guys just should of stood up and looked behind me :dontknow: can't fix stupid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back