*** GB 48 “Carrier & Maritime Patrol + Military A/C before 1939 ” – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION *** (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
The judging of votes for Group Build 48 are now presented below….and a very close race again with only a couple of votes separating the entries.

Here are the Winners for the latest Group Build,

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.
We had No Entries in this Section the Group Build,

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY. A Big increase in Entries this time around from 3 to 10 Entries.

1st Place in this Category goes to Stu : fastmongrel for his 1/72 S.M.79
2nd Place TIE in this Category goes to Dale : Dnied for his 1/48 F6F-5 Hellcat
2nd Place TIE in this Category goes to Stu : fastmongrel for his 1/72 Sea Hurricane II
3rd Place in this Category goes to Alan : PlasticHero for his 1/72 A6M2 Zero

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY. An increase to 5 Entries this time

1st Place in this Category goes to Steph : LeSteph for his 1/48 I-16 Type 5
2nd Place in this Category goes to Graham : Bustedwing for his 1/48 Heinkel He-115
3rd Place in this Category goes to George : Fubar57 for his 1/48 TBM-3 Avenger

So…CONGRATULATIONS to STU and STEPH for their First Place Entries in their respective categories and also the second and Third place getters.
A BIG Thankyou to all who found the time to participate in this Build, well done.
We appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project.
Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!
We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN !

Hello,

I do not know what to say... :flushed: I am a little embarrassed but touched and I thank the judges. :notworthy:
Well done all the participants, the choice was difficult among all these superb builds. My choice was Geo's Avenger :)
Everyone thinks I a little touched also, well in the head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back