GB 49 End Date Extended to June 13

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
A reminder that we are 2 weeks away from the completion deadline for this Group Build. If you haven't finished your project yet, it's time to think about if and how you will get there.

OK so no-one's freaking out so all must be good. Wayne's mentioned that he should be able to finish his Dora and Glenn may need a few extra days.

Airframes Airframes Terry, maybe not worry about the base for your Mosquito and just get finished pics together of the model itself?
Davecww1 Davecww1 Steady progress on the P-38 but will you finish or need a few days past the 6th?
Donivanp Donivanp XP-55 needs a push over the finish line. The Fw190 has a nice cockpit but not much else it appears
Bustedwing Bustedwing No report on the Do215 since mid April but it was very close to finished then.
imalko imalko Igor was painting on May 20 so all good?
Jeff Hunt Jeff Hunt What's happening with the (dare I say it?) P39?
dneid dneid Looks like the Mustang will be a no show.

Everyone else has either finished or declared their intentions not to. Let's hear from the rest of you.

Display base will be finished over the weekend, and the model attached, and final pics taken by early part of next week, so I'll be done in time.

Still working and trying to finish the details but probably will not be finished in time. Is it possible to get some extra time?
Thanks
Dave

no time for the team builds, for me right now it's squeezing in 15minutes or a half hour in here or there

A couple of guys requested an extension so a week has been added to the deadline. Thread title changed accordingly.

Good, Looks like I'll be needing it. I was all set to finish up this coming weekend but SWMBO has appropriated the entire weekend so there is no way I'll finish by the 6th. There should be no problem finishing with a 1 week extension.

Hate to be greedy but would you be able to add one more week? I am applying decals to my P-38 tonight, definitely nearing the finish line but passed the extended date.
Thanks
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back