GB-52 1:72 Petlyakov Pe-2 (32 serie) - Heavy Hitters IV

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: Intermediate
Manufacturer: UM UNI Models
Model: petlayakov 2 pe2 serie32 #103
Scale: 1:72
DSC_26571_zps0affe8d7.jpg

s-l300.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l16001.jpg
s-l301.jpg

I am back after this small period retired, work time is very limited so I will only do this model from Monday to Friday on Saturday and Sunday I have the reform of the house and I will not be able to get with the plastic. I present my interpretation of this usually well valued bomber, the serial model is of a squadron where several Spaniards (republicans exiled in Russia) flew to fight fascism as they already did in Spanish lands. I am waiting for the adar (association of Republican aviators) to answer me to the mail with the names of the Spanish crew who piloted this device more specifically and their numeral to see if I locate the apartment by photos or some text through some Russian modeling friends them. for now until I have this information I leave the kit (photos obtained from the network)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have wanted to expand my builds of the Russian crafts. I have one Il-2 built years ago in my 'learning' period; needs to be re-done or replaced.This will be interesting to watch as you progress. I don't envy you on the glass masking though! how many panes (pains) are there?? Looking forward to the photo posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back