GB 52 Heavy Hitters IV

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
Katy Texas
November 1, 2021 to March 5, 2022 GB 52 "WW2 Heavy Hitters"

This Group Build will be for any aircraft in WW2 service that was designed and used primarily as a level bomber. Fighters equipped with bombs or rockets, torpedo aircraft, and dive bombers are excluded from this theme. While it is recognized that many bomber aircraft went on to serve in other roles (e.g. Ju-88 as Night Fighter, Mosquito as Fighter-Bomber, etc) this build is intended to display such aircraft in their bombing role only.

So some serious bombers coming up. What are ya'll thinking.

I have a B-25B Doolittle Raider by Accurate Miniatures as the only choice from my stash. I do have a Revell Do217E but I'm looking to convert it to a night fighter.

What I DON'T have is motivation.
And this is my issue all the way. I have the same B-25 pluse four Monovelle J's but I never finished the last one. SOOOOOOOOOO......... it won't be a Billy Mitchell!

Hmm.
Not sure yet, but could be ( in 1/48th scale ), a RAF Ventura, Do-17Z, Ju-88-A1 (converted from Revell A4 kit ), Blenheim Mk.IV, or, if I can find room for the completed diorama base, Avro Lancaster ....................... still trying to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back