**** DONE: GB-56 1:48 F-47D-40-RA - Thunderbolts and Lightnings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Decals complete except for the large warning label on the right. I'll let the left side completely dry before attaching it

IMG_0002.JPG

That is looking real sharp George. Question though, I see no red stripe on the national insignia going into the intercooler exhaust. Is this on the "still to do" list! :D

Thanks all. Getting closer to finals. I wasn't going to do a panel line wash as I thought Dark Brown would be too stark but a test showed it wasn't bad. Waiting for the Future to dry so I'm trying to get the little bits done. This is the first time I've seen this and it saves a lot of time trying to drill light bulb holes

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

Love it when they give you good nav lights like this. Query though George, on my kits they have plumbed for red and blue nav lights. :D

Last edited:
Had to go through my books to look for a colour photo that wasn't in a museum. Couldn't find one of the right wing tip but found a caption that said the right tip light was green and this was where I quit reading...however....the light was blue coloured. Corrected now. Thanks Vic. I had figured that the museums may not have been correct with the blue light and went with the old stand-by, green

Users who are viewing this thread

Back