**** DONE: GB-57 1/48 Bf 109G-6/AS, Finland - WW2 Foreign Service (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The little 'dangly' one on the fuselage bottom (no part provided for that, only says 'wire' in instructions) or the tail to cockpit one. Either will be a bit of a challenge currently but...maybe in the final?
That's a comms antenna for tactical (ground force) communications if I recall correctly, not used on all aircraft!

Eduard 84169 Finland.JPG

That one i mean.

Just piece is on. Not as bad as I expected it would be. A first. Thanks for the prod! I am kind of cheating on this one however, leaving off the 'down' section, only having the horizontal. For me, this is quite a feat!
You did well. You did. But i think you do like a bit of a challenge. And again its only a bit of cheering on. Nothing serious, but the model is more "real" with it. But when you are ready perhaps. See you on your next one.

You did well. You did. But i think you do like a bit of a challenge. And again its only a bit of cheering on. Nothing serious, but the model is more "real" with it. But when you are ready perhaps. See you on your next one.
You convinced me. Look at the FINISHED posting. Even attempted the little tiny couplings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back