**** DONE: GB-57 1/72 Blenheim MK1 - WW2 Foreign Service (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Graham that's some Nice Work there I usually see efforts like this in guys doing Vac and in 1/32 actually watching a build of a 1/32 Stirling.What you guys do and this being 1/72 :cool:

Thanks all for the encouragement ! So the floor slope is fixed and a control column is added. I used "mung" paper and white glue for the boot at the bottom of the control column. Mostly I was just looking for an excuse to use the word " "mung" !

Blenheim MK1 (18)r.jpg

Blenheim MK1 (19)r.jpg

Finally back in action. Been a busy spring aside from repairing both my lawn mowers that peacefully packed it in during storage over the winter ? Numerous other distractions and the passing of one of our much loved 20 year old felines I've gotten back to work on this build. Instrument panel. Kind of ran out of room so it's missing some bits and a bit out of scale. Landing gear is done ready to install. I was going to do more with it but it will mostly be covered by the panel and it's flimsy enough as it is without messing with it too much. I have to rig up the pedals and the quadrant yet and then on to painting which....well face it I've created a monster paint wise !

Blenheim MK1 (23)r.jpg

Blenheim MK1 (24)r.jpg

Blenheim MK1 (28)r.jpg

Blenheim MK1 (29)r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back