**** DONE: GB-57 1/72 Fw 190D-9 - WW2 Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like it but are the stars upside down?
If they are upside down as it says in the instructions, also in the word use the S, it has a stain or something like that, I have also issued it.

If they are upside down as it says in the instructions, also in the word use the S, it has a stain or something like that, I have also issued it.

IMHO it depended on the captured Dora. The Fw 190D-9 W.Nr. 401392 and Fw-190D-13 W.Nr. 836017 just had such applied stars.

fe190D FE121.jpg

Fw-190D13 WNr836017.jpg

while the Fw 190D-9 Wk.Nr. 211018 had them painted in the way ...

Fw 190D-9 Wk.Nr. 211018.jpg

the pic source: the net .

I like it but are the stars upside down?
Andy my friend, as you can see the bottom of the image you can see that the plane "usa15" the stars go like this.
the "usa14" is the fw190 d13 from which jerry crandall made the magnificent book of the editorial eagle files 10 yellow, a book that in its day I should have bought now is triple the price...
BE3iuY2.jpeg

pic via net

edit one more pic
usa15.jpg

Last edited:
Hey destrozas destrozas Sergio I just realized that this build is part of GB57 whose end date is this coming Sunday. GB57 Now Ends June 18

The date has already been extended once and won't be again so if you want this entry to be judged, you may want to get this model done and your finished pics posted this week.
Hi, Andy, of course, the plane is ready to be finished tomorrow. It's ready to be finished.

To day the fw 190 in finish, As of today the plane is finished, I already gave it the final coat of matt varnish, it is drying so tomorrow or Saturday the plane will be presented as finished, it was an express project so it has errors on all sides, failures Not wanting to complicate anything, it was a scrap plane that I had to try out inventions and paints, it was missing parts and the ones it brought were useless, it was almost a piece of scrap plastic, it cost me €3, almost as a gift, the store where I bought it (via net) I only charge postage so who is it for and what's it's called? It's a gem... then work on a cartoon a bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back