**** DONE: GB-57 1/72 Fw 190D-9 - WW2 Foreign Service

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you all for the support, the baby is now out of danger, in the end it was flu b which this year is being very strong, in a matter of 3 or 4 days she will be home... thank you from the bottom of my heart

The decals left Poland 14 days ago, but you can see that transport stops in every town that I've traveled from Poland to Spain... as long as it doesn't arrive, we're a little bit stuck. I'm thinking of painting as indicated in Crandall's book about this plane and see if it arrives at once...

Let's wait, it's a good thing I ordered the order urgently from 5 to 7 days delivered... it was the first time I bought in this store but I know it will be the last, the Polish stores where I usually buy this I have never had a problem, on top of that they only tell me that they have already sent me the tracking number and that I have to wait for it to arrive after they have sent it... very bad experience with this store.

According to the postal company, the package will be delivered today, so today to remove the dust that has accumulated, clean it and give it the primer, we have work ahead of us...

The case that as I am going to do it without more than the final paneling the colors will be clear without chromatic or depths it is quick to paint... it is already painted with rlm76 and aluminum... now with the reference that it is time to paint the colors that I touch ... masked already trimmed and ready to be placed... Gentlemen, 5 days to finish...

Now I'm going to pick up the package and start painting it...

the bare metal color and the green of the lower part finished, so now to start giving the rlm76, which I will give it either tonight after dinner or tomorrow.
It is very shiny but the paint is still fresh, in the natural metal color (polished aluminum), the effects to simulate that it is sheet metal and are somewhat dented, perhaps they have been very exaggerated, I am not convinced
15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back