**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Bf109 G-14 /AS - Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
Username : rochie
First name : Karl
Category : intermediate
Scale : 1/48
Manufacturer / Model : Eduard / Bf109 G-14 /AS
Extras : none, all in the box

IMG_20230526_162854 (1).jpg

Last edited:
the kit i am using

1351798-87210-18-720.jpg

contents can be seen here

this is part of a group of 6 or 7 late marque Bf 109's i have ,all to be done as Jg300 and Jg301 machines.
starting with white 1 of Jg300 as it fits this GB nicely :lol:
not built an Eduard Bf109 yet but heard good things so fingers crossed !

Last edited:
I can't count how many times I have checked and unchecked this kit while placing orders? "Do I REALLY NEED another 109 no less two?". Most likely these two share many of the spru trees that I have yet to build, so it will be a fun and educational build to watch. Most likely I'll pick up a hint or two to lessen my build pains?

I can't count how many times I have checked and unchecked this kit while placing orders? "Do I REALLY NEED another 109 no less two?". Most likely these two share many of the spru trees that I have yet to build, so it will be a fun and educational build to watch. Most likely I'll pick up a hint or two to lessen my build pains?
or i'll cause you umpteen nightmares :lol:

With a split black/white scheme, I immediately thought of the early BOB Spits for quick id purposes (while the new RAF pilots learned what a 109 looked like).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back