**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Mosquito NF Mk.XIII/XVII - Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello,

I keep working but I think something is missing in the Tamiya model kit (and notice assembly). All my docs and books show this regarding the control stick
150331-F-IO108-002.jpg

But the Tamiya part (in 2 parts) is that...
DSCN7039.JPG
:( :oops:

Hello,

I keep working but I think something is missing in the Tamiya model kit (and notice assembly). All my docs and books show this regarding the control stick
View attachment 722182

But the Tamiya part (in 2 parts) is that...
View attachment 722183
:( :oops:

Fighter variants like yours had the "stick" type grip. Bomber versions had the steering yoke. So Tamiya is correct.

The first pic in Wojtek's post does not look like a Mosquito cockpit as the trim wheel and instrument panel are incorrect for the type.

Steph, the colour pic in your post shows a bomber or PR aircraft, with a full "yoke" or wheel. The Tamiya kit grip is correct.
Wojtek's pics show various Marks of Mossie, including a dual-control trainer.
The number of "buttons" on the stick grip depend on the armament. There could be three buttons for MGs, canon and gun camera, two buttons for the same and canon only armament, or just one button for canons, depending on camera connection etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back