**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Re.2001 Falco II – Night Fighters all Eras (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good!!!!, I am glad to see that you have returned to making plastics and at the same rate as before, in these 4 years that unfortunately I have abandoned plastic I see that you have recovered it...

Thanks for popping in for a look see folks. Have been beavering away this last couple of days but only managed to get something worth showing today.

The IP for both builds, all hand painted and scratched with some extra detail added.
20230527 1.JPG

The important seat for the pilot, had no harness for these birds or details as to how they looked so have just raided the spares box and done a Heath Robinson on both seats.
20230527 2.JPG

Thanks also for taking an interest and for the encouraging comments. :D

Thanks for popping in for a look see folks. Have been beavering away this last couple of days but only managed to get something worth showing today.

The IP for both builds, all hand painted and scratched with some extra detail added.
View attachment 722787

The important seat for the pilot, had no harness for these birds or details as to how they looked so have just raided the spares box and done a Heath Robinson on both seats.
View attachment 722788
Thanks also for taking an interest and for the encouraging comments. :D
Exxxxxxxcellent!

Thanks for checking in Gents. Had a good bench day today, lots done.

As you can see, the cockpit side walls have been completed and after quite a bit of dry fitting and fiddling, there now both buttoned up.
20230528 1-1.JPG

20230528 1-2.JPG

20230528 1-3.JPG

The little white card out front on the nose is a bit of a support for the twin nose machine gun cover.
20230528 1-4.JPG

:D

This brand has this little problem with certain holes due to lack of material, it's as if they injected the plastic with little pressure or too dense, nothing that your good bad guys can't solve, especially the model on the left (as seen in the photo).

There is also one on the right side Sergio, over the seat but I filled it with a good dollop of thick glue. I forgot to do the one on the left but may stick a piece of thin card over them both, help hide that ugly join. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back