**** DONE: GB-58 1/72 Mitsubishi Ki 46 III "Dinah" - Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A few more advances, not much to say, but better slowly and well than fast and that way.

I will be using almost no putty for this kit.
IMG_20230514_233154.jpg
IMG_20230514_233201.jpg

Thank you very much colleagues and friends, the fact is that to be a mold from the 70s it is really good, some part would need to be updated like the cockpit but hey. it works fine. Tomorrow I start at the new job, this will mean that production slows down a bit but until I know what shift I'm on and even if it's not a night shift I'll be totally paralyzed there I guess I can start doing my things...

Time for lunch, if things are like today in this new job I have found an amazing place, my job, with people who are colleagues and a very good work environment. Let's hope it's like that and it doesn't change. The fact that I'm one of the older ones on the team helps a lot and that I'm from a sector like it helps even more since there are machines that we invented when I worked in engineering for porcelanosa.

Today to mask the windows I will try to make them with masking rubber from the mig house that the mig partner who is my classmate in primary school gave me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back