**** DONE: GB-58 1/72 Mitsubishi Ki 46 III "Dinah" - Night Fighters all Eras (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Family duties come first. :D
of course that's the way it is, my good friend... it's what being a father has to say around here...

Well, I will show you what I have done so far, little painted the yellow bands on the leading edge of the wing.
21.jpg

After drying I have placed the masking to mess with the paint
23.jpg
22.jpg

and finally, as seen in the photo, the color on the right of the image is painted with the hasewaga mixture and the left with the H33 from mrhobby gunze, there is a slight change in color to brown in the one on the right with respect to the from the left, right?
24.jpg

thanks, Before continuing I have to rectify some things that I have seen that I did not appreciate before and that it is worth doing before continuing painting

Thanks and cheers guys!!! In coming the new pics!!!

Let's go with the pics...
the color already given both above and below. so far so good...
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg

It is closer to fill in because I wanted to see if the chromatic variation of the main color was appreciated
28.jpg

Well, it's time to see how the hinomarus and the marks of the anti-bomber forces have turned out.
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg

and they have been fatal to me as it has almost been a total failure, to which one of two or I repaint the hinomarus with what it entails having to equal surfaces, not damage the lower paint..., or I directly place the decals retouching the white where it looks bad

By all indications from other builds, you have just been granted, or about to, an extra two weekos!
It's also been suggested to "use them wisely" :hello1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back