GB45 Ends May 31 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crimea_River

Marshal
Nov 16, 2008
Calgary
The time has come for a friendly reminder of the imminent end date for GB45. The official end date is May 31, just 11 days away. We have a good number of finished builds this time but there are a few that remain to be done:

Wayne Little Wayne Little - The Finnish Hurricane looks pretty close to being done
destrozas destrozas - The Spitfire Vb could make it with a little push but the Marsupiale still has some way to go
Bustedwing Bustedwing - The Do18 is very close, just needing the turrets to be stuck in
N4521U N4521U - Seems Bill has lost interest in this one

Those of you listed above, let's hear from you about your intentions to finish by the 31st. A small extension can be accommodated if needed but you need to tell us, otherwise we close on the 31st. Thanks!

Not lost interest,
having someone cut the doodles for the cammo,
since the lockdown, everything has turned to Shite.
He will try and get it done this weekend,
and I am ready to apply and paint!
fingers crossed.

The time has come for a friendly reminder of the imminent end date for GB45. The official end date is May 31, just 11 days away. We have a good number of finished builds this time but there are a few that remain to be done:

Wayne Little Wayne Little - The Finnish Hurricane looks pretty close to being done
destrozas destrozas - The Spitfire Vb could make it with a little push but the Marsupiale still has some way to go
Bustedwing Bustedwing - The Do18 is very close, just needing the turrets to be stuck in
N4521U N4521U - Seems Bill has lost interest in this one

Those of you listed above, let's hear from you about your intentions to finish by the 31st. A small extension can be accommodated if needed but you need to tell us, otherwise we close on the 31st. Thanks!

I'm sorry I still have a lot of work to finish the plane, the topic of looking for a house is taking me a long time that I have little, but I will continue with it until I finish it

Thanks for the response Sergio. And thanks to the rest of you who finished under the wire. We'll get on with judging as soon as we....well.....as soon as we feel like it I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back