GB54 Deadline Extended to September 11

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Be careful - there are several products under the name Pledge. It's neither the floor cleaner or floor care, nor the liquid floor wax. It's not floor polish per se, it's floor gloss. Unfortunately I found this message:

I'm sorry to share Pledge Floor Gloss is no longer being made. This product was discontinued in January of 2022. I recommend to check your local grocery stores where inventory may not be turned over as quickly. That said, your continued interest has been shared with the Pledge team.

Honestly I didn't check the stores for Pledge during the last 3+ years. The last time I bought a bottle, it looked like this:

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but looks like it:

The prices of the above 2 on Amazon are impossible (Apparently Pledge is more expensive than Scotch! o_O ).
Different countries sell it under different labels - I haven't seen Bill's "One go" here in Canada.
Cheers!
Thanks for the clarification, Yves! My, that really is expensive on Amazon. Might check the local shops and ask around for floor gloss or have a look around online. Admittedly I'm not in much of a rush since I've only got one small decal left for the B-25 and will be a bit before I start my next model.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back