G'day all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gepp

Airman 1st Class
Aug 27, 2009
perth
:D g'day from Oz fellow warbird enthusiast its an honour to join such a great site/fourm i got so much to learn :D iv sort of done this back to front i have posted on threads before really introducing myself properly so here i go.......well im GEPP as u can tell by now i dont know what ta say Except the same old stuff lol im just ya average everyday Dude was from a small town i south Australia called whyalla now i live in perth west Australia i got 3 mad as hell kids i like all kinds of full on crazy stuff!im a Fully Crazed Metal head i like riding dirt bikes,sk8bording,bmx.Im into anything ww2 mostly German or Australian stuff as both of my grandfathers fought on either side which even i still find odd :confused: but its the plane's of ww2 that have me like a rabbit in a spot light iv always love ww2 planes as far back as i can remember and i still cant get enough about them mainly learning about them as dont know a whole lot about most of them.im just starting out on building models last one i built was when i was 12 now i see that airbrushing is the way to go hope you can share some tip with me goin to need all the help i can get :lol: well that's me in a nut shell probably a bit too long sorry but if ya want to know more just givez a yell.:)

He's definitely worthy. Knows a thing or two about nightfighters.

Nobody even think about mentioning the Ju 88 G-6. :lol:

nightfighters and the pilots who flew them dont get as much cred as they deserve.
Ju 88 G-6 whats not to like about the plane it was hardcore:D

and thanks to all for the welcomes :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back