G'day from an Aussie Enthusiast

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FoxMalcolm

Recruit
Apr 29, 2013
G'day my name is Fox Malcolm, originally from Brisbane, currently residing in Melbourne.
I am a freelance Graphic Designer and a WWII aviation enthusiast.
My main area of design is in 3D modelling and I love to make my own WWII models, especially Australian airframes.
I also grew up around a number of current and decommissioned RAAF bases as a kid so I have a healthy interest in their history.
Currently I am research the bases my grandfather was stationed at during the war, what they got up to etc.

c0140.gif

G'day Fox, nice to have you pop in and I'm sure you'll find plenty to chat about with all the other design gurus we have on board.

Hi, welcome to our world.
I used to live in Mentone Parkdale, anywhere near you?
Cheers
John

Oh cr*p! Another 'Digger'! There goes this Fiscal Year! We're gonna need to extend the East Wing of this mental institution!

Welcome to the family mate! Find yourself a half decent cell mate, for chess and other activities!

"This isn't a colonial division, it's an Australian division. Give me two Australian divisions and I'll conquer the world for you." - Rommel to Hitler

Welcome to the forum mate.

G'day Fox, I spent most of my life around RAAF bases too, I spent 10 years at Richmond working on C130's, was born at Sale and even spent 2.5 years at Butterworth as a kid.

Welcome to the forum!

WTF!?
'Welcome to the forum'!!??
What happened to 'whatyawant!?', getoftmalawnyamotherf*cker!', 'let me introduce you to my mother, 'Ma Deuce'' and of course, my favorite, 'You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend - those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You dig!', you used to have 'IT', now you've lost 'IT' and you wouldn't find 'IT', if it was mailed to you with 'IT' written all over it...you're getting old man, think that we need a new 'bouncer'!

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back