Gedday! Not another Flamin Aussie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GordyB

Recruit
Sep 17, 2008
Ipswich
Hi Everyone,

I've been scrapping WW2 Aviation for a little while and hope to be able in the future help out and provide some insight per SWPac 1942. Of course I may post a question or three to the ratio.

Browsing through some of the pages made me realise how important to keep the history research shared and send in data and answers to many a early Pacific war question.

Operations of the USAAF or early RAAF operations in Australia and SWPac for example (P-40E, Airacobra, Wirraway, Hudson and later Vengeances)

Perhaps on the like of captured Dutch and British aircraft and various US Army Aircraft in the Netherlands East Indies; ie captured Brewster Buffaloes (both Dutch and RAF/RAAF 21/453Sqn). Or even Hudsons, Bleheims ,NEIAF CW-21, Hawks, AAF P-40Es, B-17E, A-24 Banshees (Dauntless) to name a few other captured types etc.

Anyway, I hope that I can be welcomed and that I can help with questions of my own and answers for others.

Cheers
Gordy:shock:

Bl**dy h*ll......! Now the whole bl**dy nation of theirs must be members here on the forum....time to change name to Aussieland And WWII..!

Greetings mate, welcome to the funny farm....grab yourself a straight jacket and make you feel strapped in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back