Geneseo 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

12 P40's will now be in attendance along with B24a Old 927 ,B17 Memphis Belle all on a private turf strip in a small valley it sure beats standing on a paved ramp

hey, when is this and how do you go about getting tickets < I sure would like too go too this one as long as its on a weekend !!!!!!!!!! can i go too there website and get all of the info i need !!!!!boy what a show ! im getting very excited about this , im going !!!!!! maybe we , other members can all meet there and we can be face too face . that would be good what says you all ? i keep getting the wrong web site when i hit the web address shown , can you help me any please , thanks

thats ok! i wrote it down , im going too try too go too it , but work might get in the way, i really am going too go if i can .I love the p-40s.!!!!!!!!!

A gathering of warhawks. Sounds interesting, make sure you guys get lots of pics. My finances are alittle thin this year and I'm already committed to thunder over michingan but I would love to go.

Anybody going to this classic airshow they've 12 P40s confirmed and I'm chomping at the bit . There are some airshows I'd like to see like Chino and Duxford but this one is a hidden gem that must rate right up there. Its relaxed your allowed coolers , touching the aircraft and best yet no concrete or pavement . The new military stuff flies out of Rochester since there is no cement

Pb, its one I don't want to miss but sadly I'm having some life changing events happening and everything is on hold. How far away is the show from Philadelphia? I have no clue where its at.

12 Hawks!!! (punches self in head) aaarrgghhhh!!!

I would think it's about 4.5 - 6 hr drive its about an hr south of Rochester NY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back