Get Well Soon Wojtek!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hope you can recover quickly my friend, and that the hospital can do the business - thinking of you, try to keep in touch if you can.

CLUELESS IN ARKANSAS: ?????????????????????
Mike, here is Wurger's post in the ww2ac group at FB:
Hello Guys ! I would like to inform you that I'm ill and it seems to be quite serious. My kidneys don't work properly and it is possible I can be sent to a hospital. Because our forum doesn't work correctly I decided to let you know here. Of course my time on line may be limited and I can't be able to be in touch with all of you. Sending my best to all.

I had a feeling things were not so good, haven't seen him on here for a few days. Hope your okay Wojtek.

With everyone above. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Hang in there and get well soon

Attachments

• 6514552936cad34cda.gif
    6514552936cad34cda.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 461
Hope you get better soon my friend, we need to see many more of your amazing models :) and enjoy the fun times with you on this forum :) Make sure to rest up well and take it easy to recover to the fullest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back