Gidday Folks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nuuumannn

Major
Oct 12, 2011
Nelson
... New member joined the other day; I've already thrown in my 2 pacific pesos worth on the site, so I thought I'd introduce myself formally. WW2 fan, old aircraft etc... Aircraft tradesman, I live in deepest darkest Ngatimoti, New Zealand.

Very happy because the All Blacks are in the Rugby World Cup Final. It's been awhile, boys...:lol:

Welcome from the Right Coast of USA!!

I saw part of the game for All Blacks to get in (don't ask why, it was on and I watched) but I have to admit that a team name like that would never fly in the colonies!!

I have to admit that a team name like that would never fly in the colonies!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's one that'll make you laugh; before South Africa got rid of apartheid, whenever the ABs used to tour South Africa, another big rugby country, the Maori (natives who inhabited New Zealand before the Brits came along) members of the team were made "honorary whites", despite their brown skin!!! :lol:

WOW!!! Not very politically correct, but I love it. I hate political correctness.

Welcome to the forum.

It's all in the vocabulary, we used to have mulattoes, quadroons, octaroons in the US granting degrees of whiteness.
All that aside be welcome to our forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back