God not another Lanc' lol (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi ian

It is always nice to see your models. You are very talent.

I hope some day our Lancaster look as well as yours. We have a few kits and we will aske for your help on this issue for sure. :)

Cheers
Santiago

Thanks. Santiago ;)

Finished the Lanc' off today, masking the whole of the plane was a right pain and nearly dropped it several times :shock:

ars001.gif

ars002.gif

ian :p

Guys. I posted the model off in 'bomb proof' packaging and my friend has recieved it complete with a hole in the top of the box and it looks like someone has deliberatly stabbed through the box and ruined the model.

Why someone should do this is beyond me, i'm going to P/O tomorrow to see what i can do :evil:

smashedlanc004.gif

Canopy smashed,undercarriage smashed, fuselage cracked on top and bottom,nose blister broken

smashedlanc002.gif

The box was really thick and you could sit on it, but being stabbed at won't stop it.

I'm on the war path guys and i ain't taking no prisoners.

ian.

What a sh!tty trick
it looks like they put the blade longitudinally down the back of the plane and cracked it open at the glue seam, is that right?

What a frickin' no-mind!

Someone needed to see what it could be in the bomb-proof box.What an idiot. Push a pineapple deeply in his a$$ and remove the cotter.

I hope the person responsible has what hey hold dear removed with a extrmeley rusty hacksaw slowly and without any releif :evil:

such a shame for such a fine model :cry:

Bl**dy Nora! That's criminal! Did you have it on 'Tracking' Ian? If you did, the PO should be able to ascertain where it was possibly damaged. It's possible it was an accident, but it certainly doesn't look like it, and I suspect, with the Postal disputes in the UK, it might have happened here. I'm not surprised you're on the warpath, I would be f****** livid!
The really annoying thing is that, even with an apology, compensation or whatever, it doesn't fix the damage.

Do you have whole RAF Bomber Command ?

Great looking model, no, Great Looking Models, all of them

Sorryjust now I sow all posts, sorry to see whats happened :(

Last edited:
Well guys been to P/O and they will offer me £39 + £4 postage for ACCIDENTLE DAMAGE and being as its MALICIOUS/INTENTIONAL DAMAGE i can take it further by the complaints ways and might end up with a bit more than £43 :rolleyes:

The british Royal Mail system has gone to pot and since we had strikes several weeks ago R/M has set on around 2,000 polish/foriegn workers to do the clearing up and these people don't give a damn about peoples mail and so far around 5,000 items have got lost/damaged/items missing from parcel since the strike.These foriegn workers are just ripping packages open to see whats in them, then if its nowt they are binning it.

That was from a british R/M worker :(

The damage was done whilst the parcel was still in the UK, i used Airsure to deliver this and was tracked all the way to Canada. My tip guys don't use R/M for any big parcels use a private firm like DHL, InterParcel, etc etc

My friend might MIGHT return it to me to see if i can mend it, don't forget guys the underside is also SMASHED aswell

ian

The f*cking *rsehole who did this should bl**dy hanged, drawn and quartered even that's is too mild for this two timing no good sorry excuse for a d*ckhead, bl**dy kn*bjockey, bawbag, nutsack, *rsewipe...son of a monkey sh*gged bl**dy wh*re!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If it was a Pole , take a bunch of the pineapples and do the same what I have suggested above.Add something from me personally, please.

And from me - but make it a pair of Claymore mines - much more spectacular!
The really annoying thing is, that whoever did this doesn't have the f****** brains to realise that this wasn't just a toy, it was a work of art, a memorial for someone close to the actual aircraft, and a dedication to the people who flew the Lancaster, so that *rseholes like this person could be free, and travel where they want to work, whether Brit, Pole, other nationality, or5 even from Macc (where I live!). All the compensation in the world can't replace the dedication and sentiment involved in that miniture memorial. The d***head should be found, dragged to a closed cinema, made to watch hours of footage of what the crews went through, then be given a good kicking!!
So, that probably explains why I haven't received a kit despatched at the begining of the Postal strike then!! bye bye Ventura kit!

Terry ask at your local PO about ''how many parcels/letters'' have gone missing since the strikes.

Our local PO has had 185 complaints about none arrival of goods/letters.

ian.

Just read what happened, can only say VERY sorry to hear that Ian. :(
...as for the individual responsible - Jan and Wojtek covered my opinion pretty well...

( Scary too, as Daniel said - just made my first order from Hannants yesterday for the Bomber GB...timing, huh? :rolleyes:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back