Good books about air war over Russian Front (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Greg Boeser

1st Sergeant
Jul 29, 2016
Minnesota
I'm looking for some good books about the air war over the Russian front.
I saw a book once at 1/2 Price Books that covered the activities of the minor Axis air forces involved, but of course, the wallet was, as usual, empty.
I am looking for a day to day chronology, similar to the Shores books.
What's out there?

1651546944924.png
1651547189191.png

Currently at work Greg but have a few not shown above. Will post when I get home.

Greg, I have not see something as in-depth as shores books but I do have these if you want more info including the ones above already mentioned except I only have book 4 of the Black Cross Red Star Series. My son is majoring in Russian military defense so he has read more then me on these though I really enjoyed the Bomber Pilot on the Eastern Front 307 missions behind enemy lines. I do have a ton of books on Soviet aircraft if you would like to know those as well. Let me know which looks more interesting to you and I can try and post more info on that book :)

All the best
Paul

HPIM3622.JPG
HPIM3623.JPG
HPIM3624.JPG
HPIM3625.JPG
HPIM3626.JPG
HPIM3627.JPG

Sorry still finding more, that should be it unless you want specific planes and such, that I have a ton of Soviet aircraft books

HPIM3628.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back