Graffiti Thugs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
Just sent this to my local paper. I'm fricking tired of it.

Federal Way street artist seeks legal graffiti wall - Federal Way Mirror

and my response to the editor...
Editor,

Regarding your Mirror article "Street Artist Seeks Legal Graffiti Wall", may I perhaps comment on this thug's illegal contributions to society under the auspices of his graffiti being 'art'. My azz. If I dumped my garbage in your lawn calling it 'art', would you embrace my endeavor? Not likely.

'Elrik' hides his name, face and most of his body (via a winter hoody shirt) to avoid the stigma associated with his illegal and shameful activity of property destruction. How nice. His parents must be so proud. Perhaps, 'Elrik' might like to name them publicly in his support. Phhht. Right. I have seen his and his fellow taggers blight upon my community. If I were him, I too would cover my face for fear of violent retribution from rightful property owners and working society. Perhaps Singapore has this one right with those found guilty sentenced to caning for such activity. Any discussion of publicly condoning these anarchists is yet another reason to move from Federal Way.

'Elrik', may you be caught, found guilty and sentenced to jail for the crimes you and your ilk commit and have committed.

A local government funded graffiti wall will not stop 'Elrik' and his ilk from further destroying our quality of life here, will promote others to undertake similar activity and further earning our great city the nickname of "Dreadful Way".

Matt
[Editor - I would prefer to keep my name on a first name basis, as I am fully expecting that with my full name published my property will be vandalized. If that is an issue for publication, please contact me.]

"It would be a different story," said Elrik, "if Federal Way had a free wall."
Perhaps if the little freak had a job, he could build his own "free wall" and paint it anyway he wanted instead of vandalizing public/private property.

Geo

Good reply, Matt, hope it gets published! And I agree with Fubar....dude needs to get a real job. If he's such an artist, there's plenty of jobs out there for folks with his talents to be productive citizens. Painting a wall just means someone has to come out and remove it.

Graffitti is bad all over...even in Europe. Those idiots have "tagged" everything over there, including ancient Greek and Roman artifacts.

The only "free wall" they should get to paint, are ones with a roller and gallons of paint the property owners specify courtesy of the court...

I got news for that tagger, there is this great invention called canvas. You use that to paint on. Celebrated artists are hung in museums on canvas, not on brick walls.

I spent an entire weekend as a volunteer painting out graffiti in the LA River channels. We did about 3 miles of channel graffiti. I will say some of the work was quite good, but the concrete walls of the LA River channel are not the place for it.

My dad caught a tagger years ago tagging the back of the auto shop he worked at in Santa Monica about 30 years ago. He tried to intimidate my dad and threatened to kick is @ss. Little did he know my dad was a 5th degree black belt. Dad painted his face after beating the living crap out of him!

I hate taggers - they are nothing more than brainless twits spreading their "Crack Art" in the same manner a dog urinates on the side of a fire hydrant with the same amount of brain capacity. They should be publicly humiliated by having large crowds throw trash at them at the beginning of major sports events when caught.

If he is so great at making graffitti, he'd be able to make a living, painting for shop owners who want graffitti as their trademark/shop sign/decoration. For example skater shops, street wear shops, etc.
Tags suck, throw-ups suck, pieces can look awesome, some are even great, but make money from it instead of fu****g up other people's property.
This guy ain't no head. :p

To bad this wall isn't around anymore for him to tag. Might have straightened him out!

Matt, I hope they print that!

b_mur25.jpg

We'll see. I had a hard time writing it without using profanity. I'm handicapped without profanity, as my vocabulary is cut in half.

First it's the empty walls. Then it's the front, sides of churches, then cars, trucks buses. We had a "tagger" here trying to write on a highway overpass. Not only did he fall, a car ran over him as he lay in the street.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back