Green arrows on mobile devices (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
The forum theme has these green buttons for going to the top and the bottom of the page. These work great, but when using a mobile phone, these tend to get in the way. Especially when writing something as they tend to cover a part of the editor which makes editing and writing a little tedious.

I'm having a different problem with the mobile site (iPhone): the up and down arrows in the green rectangle in the lower right-hand corner of the page are replaced by the image of a pair of scissors and a CD icon. I only have one mobile device, so I can't check to see if its a problem with my device, but it occurs in both browsers on my iPhone and is exclusive to this site.

I'm having a different problem with the mobile site (iPhone): the up and down arrows in the green rectangle in the lower right-hand corner of the page are replaced by the image of a pair of scissors and a CD icon. I only have one mobile device, so I can't check to see if its a problem with my device, but it occurs in both browsers on my iPhone and is exclusive to this site.

The site theme was just updated. Do you notice a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back