Greetings fellow pilots!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
howdy y'all, the name's Trebor. I'm a huge enthusiast of WWII and WWII aviation. right now the only flight simulator I have is Combat Flight Simulator 1 WWII Europe series. and I JUST discovered add ons for it and I'm obsessed now XD.

You are going to catch a lot of flack for being a flight simmer and calling yourself a pilot....

Having said that, welcome.

Take that as a warning mate! But never fear, the kiwi contingent will do it's best to keep those skippy's at bay!

Welcome to the party mate, hope you brought the helium balloons:D

XDD no worries, y'all. this looks like a fun bunch here. plus, I love to fly in the Spitfire and shoot down nazis >D I'd rather shoot down nazis than Japanese, since nazis are practically the root of evil in WWII. though I will say this: they were ingenious. what with the ME-262 and the Stuka dive siren (VERY cool sound, btw! think I'll have that as my ringtone! XD)

and if any of ya have seen their designs for a lot of experimental aircraft, those are frigin awesome. like the Mercedes Benz C-class. an aircraft carrier that's an aircraft. quite fascinating

Luft '46 - WWII German aircraft projects I'm especially fond of the Horten 229 flying wing

XDD no worries, y'all. this looks like a fun bunch here. plus, I love to fly in the Spitfire and shoot down nazis >D I'd rather shoot down nazis than Japanese, since nazis are practically the root of evil in WWII. though I will say this: they were ingenious. what with the ME-262 and the Stuka dive siren (VERY cool sound, btw! think I'll have that as my ringtone! XD)

and if any of ya have seen their designs for a lot of experimental aircraft, those are frigin awesome. like the Mercedes Benz C-class. an aircraft carrier that's an aircraft. quite fascinating

:shock: :rolleyes:

If you think the nazis represented all evil in WWII, read about the rape of Nanking. The Japanese were just as bad.

And I agree with Adler, flying a flight sim does not make you a pilot. You want the ultimate experience, go to one of those places that lets you fly real dogfights, with lasers instead of bullets. THAT will make you feel the real thing. After that, sims seem pale in comparison. Here is my first kill at Air Combat USA:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Qr0k2K0XM

wow, that is fascinating, Evan. but I don't have a pilot's license yet XD but I was just joking about being a pilot. ;) but I have downloaded sounds taken from real aircraft including the .50 caliber machine guns taken from the Mustang to make the experience a bit more real

You mean playing in a Spitfire.

Also most Germans were not Nazis....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back