Greetings from Vassili's Brother.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ferdinand Foch

Staff Sergeant
Sorry about not doing this earlier, but I'm Vassili's Zaitzev's brother. Were at the same college and he told me about posting a thread like this, so as not to have any confusion. If anyone has any questions about this let me know please. I kinda have the same interest as Vassili, but i am more oriented in history than he is (no offense bro). I'm a college freshmen too, and i enjoy skiing as well. Again, sorry for not posting this sooner. This is kinda different than the forum on historyinternational. Again, sorry for any confusion.

Welcome to the family brother....Ferdinand Foch? Into WWI I guess then? Enjoy the ride while you're here.....and no need for any excuses! 8) :thumbleft:

Welcome to the family brother....Ferdinand Foch? Into WWI I guess then? Enjoy the ride while you're here.....and no need for any excuses! 8) :thumbleft:

Yeah, I'm kinda a history nerd when it comes to the First World War. I don't know, but I just find the Great War a bit more interesting than the Second (probably because the French Army showed more guts in the first than in the second, even though their would be a higher body count because of this). I also kind of find it sad and depressing that some of the decisions during the Treaty of Versailles helped to lead the world into a larger, and more bloodier, world war barely twenty years later. It just feels that the sacrifices of so many brave men and women were all for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back