Greetings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nexuz

Recruit
Jul 17, 2008
Just joined this forum and it is what I've been looking for. I'm basically a collector of documentation on pretty much anything that flies or military equipment, but with an emphasis towards aircraft. I enjoy drawing in CAD and am on the lookout for measured drawings in particular. Good to see a number of other Australians here - I've been a member of the Friends of the RAAF museum for the past 10 years and was an active volunteer for some years.

Hope I can contribute here.

nexuz.

Welcome to the forum nexuz. What sort of aeronautical documentation do you in your collection? I have a little collection going myself, nothing earth shattering but interesting.

Welcome to the forum nexuz. What sort of aeronautical documentation do you in your collection? I have a little collection going myself, nothing earth shattering but interesting.
Hi Dougrd

I've got a fairly extensive library of aircraft books/magazines etc, lots of 3 views and other documentation, lots of CAD drawings of aircraft (models and full size). Some is sourced on th net...some hard copies sourced elsewhere. I do some model building as well...both RC and plastic although I don't find too much time for it these days.

Nexuz

I did this piece on Clive Caldwell on Darius Tyminski's page some years ago..I've seen it in a number of other locations since I wrote it..in some cases word for word:).

Anyway..might be of some interest..

WW II ACE STORIES

Nexuz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back