Greetings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NA-73

Airman
Oct 22, 2009
Hello everyone.

I joind the board a couple of days ago and thought I should introduce myself.

I live in BC, Canada, and have been building models for most of my 50 years. Most of my modelling time has been spent building 1:48 scale aircraft. My primary interest is in WW2 planes, thus my interest in this board.

For the past few years I have not been building. However, with the move to our new home last Fall, I now have the space to set up a modelling station and am slowly getting back into the hobby. I've kept up through magazines and web sites.

Right now I'm working on a project I started years ago. Its an Accurate Miniatures P-51 that I'm converting to an RAF Mustang I.

I joined this message board in the hope that I can learn form the members here and maybe even share a bit of what I have picked up over the years.

FYI - I think the best place in the world in the USAF Museum at Wright-Patterson. I've also had the opportunity to visit the Beoing Museum of Flight near Seattle a couple times. They have some really cool stuff there too.

I have to work on my profile and come up with a signature soon. Some of the ones I've seen here are pretty good.

I look foward to chatting with everyone here.:D
NA-73.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back