*** GROUP BUILD #10 Focke-Wulf and Messerschmitt WINNERS - JUDGED COMPETITION ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
The judging and tallying of the votes for Group Build #10 Focke-Wulf and Messerschmitt has been completed.

We have 3 categories for this Build : Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced... There is also a Member's Choice Poll that let's you pick your favorite..

There were 4 Participants with 9 Models completed at the Beginner's level , 6 Participants with 6 Models completed in the Intermadiate section and 1 Perticipant with a model at the Expert category... Once again, a great job to all participants.... Here are the Winners:

BEGINNER CATEGORY.

The 1st Place in the Beginner Category is Lostinhull with his 1/48 Me163A V4 .

169183.jpg

The 2nd Place in the Category goes to Lostinhull with his 1/48 Focke Wulf Fw 190D-9 .

The 3rd Place in the Category goes to Catch22 with his 1/32 Focke Wulf Fw 190A-8 .

INTERMEDIATE CATEGORY.

The 1st Place in the Intermediate Category is Gerry with his 1/48 Bf110G-2/ R3 .

176881.jpg

The 2nd Place in the Intermediate Category goes to T Bolt with his 1/48 Focke Wulf Fw189A-1 .

The 3rd Place in the Intermediate Category goes to Javlin with his 1/48 Ta152C .

EXPERT CATEGORY.

The 1st Place in the Expert Category is Ozhawk with his 1/48 Focke Wulf Fw190A-3.

176532.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to Paul,Gerry and Peter ... a smashing work guys...... :D

Congrats Paul and Gerry and place getters. Thanks to the judges and fellow participants. Having said that, I'm feeling awfully lonely and slightly embarrassed here since Vic and CR ran off to become judges.....:lol:

Cheers all 8)

Peter

I'd guess Wojtek is icon building at the moment !
BTW, the next build ends on February 29th, it's a Leap Year. (Which means I have a 'real' Birthday this time !!)

well done chaps good job and thanks to the judges for their time ,it couldn't have been easy making a decision

Have we got an icon in the works?

Please , be patient Mates. Unfortunately I have caught a cold and really don't feel good and strong enough to operate with the Photoshop tablet.:lol:
I do apologise for the delay in getting correct icons. But I'll do that soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back