**** GROUP BUILD #12 “Aircraft IN Foreign Service” – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
**** GROUP BUILD #12 "Aircraft IN Foreign Service" – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION ****

Without further delay, We now announce the Winners and Placings for our 12th Group Build, again some interruptions caused by work schedules and sickness have played a part in delaying the finish…extremely sorry about that!

GB Results – Aircraft in Foreign Service

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual Level

1st Place David – Florence - Spitfire

2nd Place Decktape – B-25

3rd Place David – DBII – Fi-156 Storch

Category 2 Intermediate level

1st Place Bill – N4521U – Fw190A-5 in US Markings

2nd Place Bill – N4521U - J2M3 raiden in US Markings

3rd Place Igor – Imalko – Ju87 Stuka

Category 3 Experienced Level

1st Place Glenn – Tbolt – Hawk 75

So…CONGRATULATIONS to David , Bill and Glenn and also to the second and Third place getters.

A BIG Thankyou to all who found the time to participate and get over the line, in this Build.

We had a great range of Foreign marked Aircraft and we appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels..
Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!
We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN !

Thanks…The Judging Panel.

Last edited:
What????
I am gobsmacked.... my little red and blue job.....
I did get carried away with this GB.
Many thanks for that......
Congrats to all the other placers, and all the entrants.
Participating is the real goal.

Er... 3rd place in Category 2 Intermediate level - is it me Igor (imalko) or my namesake Igor (rogi)? If the entry is Stuka in Slovakian markings the it should be me, myself and I... :lol::)

Anyway, congratulations to all participants and winners and thanks to the judges for all their time and effort.

Er... 3rd place in Category 2 Intermediate level - is it me Igor (imalko) or my namesake Igor (rogi)? If the entry is Stuka in Slovakian markings the it should be me, myself and I... :lol::)

Anyway, congratulations to all participants and winners and thanks to the judges for all their time and effort.

my apologies Igor it IS your Stuka!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back