Günther Rall, the last German Ace. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dronescapes

Airman 1st Class
Feb 26, 2022
Texas
www.youtube.com
Günther Rall, Germany's Last WW2 Ace. Amazing Stories of WW2, in their own words. PART 1/4 - GERMANY'S LAST ACE.
You could say that history repeats itself. This wonderful documentary, filmed by our partners at Air2AirTV (air2airtv.com) is also masterfully narrated by Gary Sinise.

Highly recommend this book:

41X71o8A7fL.jpg

My copy is signed by him.

I read the book years ago - having got my copy just after it was released. Again though to reference "new" content, I need to have a point against which to reference.

I stopped watching the video after I saw prewar 109D's in the context of US daylight bombing. If they're too lazy to provide proper stock footage then it's not worth my time.
Well, it was made years ago by the good folks at Air2Air. As imperfect as it might be, it is full of interesting footage and exclusive interviews before he passed. Not watching it on the basis of some wrong stock footage might be limiting you from seeing footage you might find interesting. I still think that it is a very interesting document for posterity, since he died in 2009, as well as other veterans.

Abebooks. My go to site. Very pricey!

jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back