Guess who's back! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the lancaster kicks ass

Major General
Dec 20, 2003
Time for a little self indulgence as i announce my return to the site!

Some of you may have noticed i haven't been around for a long time, and I must say i wasn't planning on being away that long!

So you're probably wondering where i've been?

travelling around the world? Unlikely

taking part in death defying extreme sports? No way!

Leaving Cornwall? absolutely not! infact St. Piran's day was celebrated in my absence!

Infact i've really been doing school work- and a lot of it!

I've been snowed under with coursework and other work which has simply taken up so much time i haven't found time for the site- but in a way it was nice to have the time off after several years solidly on the site :lol:

I also got my first As Level module results back- and all is not as well as i would have liked, so upon the realisation of just how hard they are i doubt i'll be able to spend much time on the site anymore at all because of time taken on school work which i really need to do well in! i will try to come on at the weekends though to answer any lancaster related questions you may have

just wanted to let you know i'm safe and well still, Les i know you will be relieved to hear that!

So what have i missed in the last few weeks?

yes i noticed that you mods are doing rather well these days ;) na i don't mind that as much, i can still assert my authority over the new guys, i hope :lol:

Yes Lanc, we were all gettting alittle concerned, and Daniels lack of communication left us all wondering... Shame about ur course load... For some reason, it doesnt sound right, having that much studying and classwork.. My son is in his second year of college and his schedule is nothing like what ur going through....

Glad to see u popped back in and let us in on whats goin on, oh Master of Ewes....

Yes Lanc, we were all gettting alittle concerned, and Daniels lack of communication left us all wondering... Shame about ur course load... For some reason, it doesnt sound right, having that much studying and classwork.. My son is in his second year of college and his schedule is nothing like what ur going through....

Glad to see u popped back in and let us in on whats goin on, oh Master of Ewes....

Yeah, I am second year at uni and I don't have to do that much work (10 hours of class a week and then 1-3 labs depending of the week). Outside of class there is only tutorial preparation and a couple of lab reports and a some revision for tests but nothing that doesn't give me most of the day to do what I want.

Obviously the education is more important right now. I remember friend's kids going through A and O level testing and the amount of time they put into prepping for them. (Americans, similar to SAT and ACT)

Venerable Lanc, sooner or later we shall all dissappear...

Good to see you are still alive though.

Welcome back dude. I'm going through my natops instrument flights right now. It's been really busy, and I haven't been around much lately...

I just figured you got married and were visiting the in-law's pastures...

(School sucks, but is worth it in the end.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back