HABS GOING TO THE CUP! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
They barely made the playoffs and now they are in the SCF!

1624595943419.png

Many "experts" had Colorado taking it all. Hoping for a Islander win tonight
If they do it will be a hell of a series. I've been a Habs fan since I was 12, the last year Jean Beliveau played. Lived in Montreal from 83-87, met Rocket Richard twice!

Can someone provide an English translation of this thread😕
I think it is a sport where a a lot of ex-cons try to beat the crap out of each other with hooked sticks. It is said some hard disk plays a role but not many seem to bother. Cage fighting on ice. Populair in the colonies, hence the cons.
Typical normal non professionals can be seen in action here

I think it is a sport where a a lot of ex-cons try to beat the crap out of each other with hooked sticks. It is said some hard disk plays a role but not many seem to bother. Cage fighting on ice. Populair in the colonies, hence the cons.
Typical normal non professionals can be seen in action here
Evidently you know little about the game! Not ex cons, college grads with misdemeanors

Evidently you know little about the game! Not ex cons, college grads with misdemeanors
Quite right. I did see the Slap shot movie far more then once i must admit. So now i am a hockey genius ... ohh.. wait.... Dont tell anyone, but i do stay up when ice hockey is on the Olympics. In my part of the world it isnt a big game alas. Got hooked when the US played the USSR a long time ago. The dwarf slaying the giant. Goosebump game.

Yeah. The Islanders let in 1 shorthanded goal all season...and it had to be last night. :mad:
Caught that on the highlights - to be honest, I would have wanted the Canadiens to play the Islanders rather than the Lightning. Rooting for the Canadiens but not holding my breath, they have a tough ride ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back