Had it, loved it, sold it...now what?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cragganmore it is old bean. With a drop of mineral water or neat?
Not entirely sure I follow your drift with Terrance's tipple...

Neat it is old chap.
I have a suplt of 'sh'it and screams' finest ales for us to sample while we yarn about how amazingly attractive I am :)

...is there any lapsan-sun-chon around chaps, I would wish to use it, so as to condition my neu-cavalier styled chin strip? But if there's not enough Earl Grey about and black pudding in your viens, lets not get in to a UK Countries 'Compare the Sheep' or 'Whats in our Kilts' competions.

After recent allegations of counter anti-enemy 'data minings', I don't think being actually left alone is truly possible, so JUFT (...like BUFU, Join Us, Feth Them)

Last edited:
'I think that a thread, to celebrate the greatness of the British Empire, is a must!'

Old bean we know the Empire was the only way and those were under our protection knew that too.
I think the former colonists across the Atlantic are rather jealous :)

Now then old chap, its rather hot today. Fancy a Pimms?

IS it that O clock already?! But gazooks my man, we have no cucumber sandwi(t)ches or some butter crones(scones).

Talking/Writing/Composing in the is victo-edwardian style is occasionally vexing and it would appear to make us sound a little happier than we'd like nowerdays, guffaws out loudly (most certainly not to be confused with guffing out loudly, which can be more humourous, but can warmingly offend the noses of those nearby).

Raz, my dear chap..what the **** are you on about? hahahhaha...lets get back to that lovely war :)

Its nearly 1800, time to lower the 'jack' and break out the punch.
Fancy popping over in your MG to raise a glass with Jan and I?

Would love to ol' bean, although my midgets on the blink after a spin into the drink, my bantams rusted and I fear public transport is disrupted with the fire in Smethick,..
But a virtual drink, sure, oh Monday club at a 'spoonies' (Wetherpoons) near you, nice weather, nice company and nice ale... heaven :D

Last edited:
Indeed.... there is one ever so small point old boy...er, we don't rub shoulders with the riff raff and nancy boys in that absolutely ghastly hole wetherspoons.
You are welcome to borrow Jan's Bentley Blower and trundle over to the club for a sniffter before supper.

I had a Triumph R3. Thing was a beast,was love everytime the right hand twisted the throttle,my model thou was not comfortable for long distance thou so it was sold,yeesh I need to be rich and have a huge garage so that I can store more toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back