Happy B´day Thorlifter!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys. Went out with friends tonight to eat some TexMex food then went to see Dinner For Schmucks. Damn, Steve Carell is a funny man!

Hope you enjoyed the night!
Btw, when you speak about texmex, I didn´t know what it is till May when a friend of mine from San Antonio,TX visited me. He brought me Jalapenos and I really liked it. Do you know it?

You have a great one mate.

cake-077.gif
.......Have a great day
champagne-088.gif

Thanks again guys. I was just told by my wife she is taking to my favorite German food restaurant in Dallas for lunch, Kuby's, and then she is taking me to the Cavanaugh Flight Museum so I can walk around to look at everything. Hopefully the B-24 "929" will be there as I haven't seen her yet.

She also knows that I have been collecting German WWII stamps and artifacts so she told me to place an order for whatever I want. What she doesn't know is I have discovered Notgeld notes recently so I'm going to get a bunch of those as they are still very affordable.

Hope you enjoyed the night!
Btw, when you speak about texmex, I didn´t know what it is till May when a friend of mine from San Antonio,TX visited me. He brought me Jalapenos and I really liked it. Do you know it?

Sure do! Love em! Everything in Texas has to have a Jalapeno or Tobasco sauce on it! hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back