Happy birthday, Airframes! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Terry!

I know you like models so I've included one in this greeting. I think she's a long-range version with drop tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something's dropping on that pic alright, Maximowitz! :D

-cut-
Keep them Elvgren lasses coming Maria! ;)

Yes sir! *clack* *whiff*
376929.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Terry, I hope you have a wonderful day. Many thanks to you for all the things you have helped me with through the year

Attachments

• 34.gif
    34.gif
    61.3 KB · Views: 522
  • bling_2.gif
    bling_2.gif
    685.6 KB · Views: 565
  • bdayi.gif
    bdayi.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 500
Thanks Maria, and everyone! I almost forgot it was today...er .... tomorrow ...er...whenever! Ah! Good excuse to go to the pub! Byeee ............!!!

I knew it was your day coming up sometime soon but had no way of confirming it particularly as I was off line this time last year. So
anim_34.gif
mate, have a good one and a wee
happy0180.gif
or two and thanks for all your help over the year. Rest assured I'll also have a sup or two of
party0016.gif
in your honour tonight.

Happy Birthday Terry.
party0003.gif

Hey there big fella, you have a happy whatever day , so whatever you're doing with whatever you need to do whatever with in a whatever sort of way (whatever that might be ?)....oh b-ll-x, just enjoy it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's not really your birthday but the nano-second between PM and AM tonight it will be so. Thank you for all the help over the past several months! I don't have a shot of a Wildcat so will a Mustang or Thunderbolt suffice? If you would like the full size just let me know.:)

IMG_6161 resized 25.jpg

4337- P-51 Black and White resized 25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back