Happy Birthday Geedee

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
Not sure if yor Birthday is Sunday or Monday, but Happy Birthday anyway Gary. Hope all your prezzies were P51 bits.....

Hi guys and thanks for your thoughts today.

Wow...what a day...got a lay-in this morning (up at 06:45 instead of 06:30 !)...breakfast in bed !...got excused the usual routine of a monday morning...probably out of pity for being such an 'old-phart' (accdording to my daughter !!!!).

Took the missus out to lunch in Southampton at Ocean Village, overlooking the marina and spent the day mooching around the shops...and just got back from taking the family out for a meal this evening. After reading about the evils of drink, I gave up.....reading ...teehee.

Thought I'd logon and see whats happening and stumbled on this thread.

I would like to say a huge thanks to all of guys 'n' gals on this forum, that allthough I have never met you in person, I do sincerely feel that you are all close friends and I for one, even though I am not a prolific poster, feel privelaged to know you and share in your thoughts, dreams...errrr, OK...maybe not dreams !!! rants, raves, wish lists on this great site.

Humbly yours :salute:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back