Happy Birthday Lucky and Catch (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
YES. I know it is a bit early. Since the birthday is tomorrow. But I have to go out later.

Anyways, hope you guys had a great birthdays!!! Let us know what you got :D

Now Catch is a youngster and will be clean living and moral, and no doubt his birthday will reflect this.

Jan is 41 and already in a Glasgow brothel breathing whiskey fumes over ladies of the night while trying to scrape the remains of a doner kebab off his t-shirt.

Only one of them will arrive home in a Police car.

Happy Birthday Gentlemen*

* And Jan.

party0003.gif

'Party boys, party'. Happy Birthday to the both of you, it's nearly noon here and in my books, the sun is over the yardarm, so I'm cracking the bottle and I'm 'toasting to you both'.
happy0180.gif
….Have a good one guys

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Happy Birthday both of you! Sorry Jan, I forgot! But at least, being 'out on the town' will stop you feeling the effects of the lack of heating and a gang digging holes in the road outside!
I suppose we won't get any sense out of you now until at least Monday, or maybe Tuesday....still, at least the Glasgow pubs will see a huge profit increase!!

:wav:
:smilecolros: :smilecolros:
:occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4:
Grattis födelsedagen!
Happy birthday!

:occasion4: :occasion4: :occasion4:
:smilecolros: :smilecolros:
:wav:

I hope that you guys is going to have a great day with lots of fun and pressies. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks awfully lads, very much appreciated! Got my Eduard Dora-9 with the mail today....so, so far so good. Wish that they could get the blasted gas working again! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back