Happy New Year! (Well soon to be...) (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have a great night Thomas, and all the best for 2012.

Beaut shots!
I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe New year.

Last edited by a moderator:
The New Year started 20 minutes ago. But fireworks are still bursting in the night sky.

A Happy New Year guys !!!

I wish everyone here a great 2012 and I thank you all for your friendship, hospitality and for the many hours of entertainment you've provided over the past few years that I've been a member here. I look forward to more of the same and hopefully will get a chance to meet some of you in person at one or two events over the year.

Good health and happiness to all!

Weather is too warm but will head out for our local outdoor concert Our Lady of Peace , Simple Plan and some new group called Sheepdog . Best of wishes for all in this New Year

Blessings for the Neu Jahr guys and much success, no more weirdo illnesses shall we say for the upcoming year.

and for Charles yes I am cleaning and tuning up my bike for a frosty 50 miler on the morrow before the rain settles in . . . . . NO FEAR !

Prosit ! !

E ~

A Happy New Year to all - and particularly those who will be working on New Year's Day.

Like me.

I'm not doing it for the money.

I'm doing it for a sh*tload of money.

:D

+10 for "Spaceballs" reference!

Happy New Years (or Hippo Gnu Rears), all yall dastardly, reprehensible, nerf-herdin bunch of reprobates! :occasion5:

(I count myself lucky to be part of the aforementioned group....except for the reprehensible part. I'm not reprehensible. But I'm workin on that.)

Happy New Year to all, had a wild night, Pizza, Harry Potter movie, was going to shoot some really big fireworks at midnight but the winds were at 25-30 mph. Its now 60 degrees F outside and we're taking the boat out for a ride around the lake before the temp drops tomorrow.
Can't wait for the end of the world on 12/21

Attachments

• new-year-animated-fireworks3-1.gif
    new-year-animated-fireworks3-1.gif
    584.6 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back