Happy Thanksgiving - Whats for dinner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chimichangas... cut my finger on the refried bean can EVEN WHEN I WAS TRYING MY BEST TO AVOID CUTTING MY FINGER ON THE REFRIED BEAN CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally getting caught up.

Was in Wisconsin. My Turkey Day dinner...

Appetizers:
Deviled Eggs
Shrimp Platter
Veggi Platter

Main Course:
Turkey
Smoked Ham
Stuffing
Giblet Gravy
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Mac Cheese (made with Gruyer Cheese and 6 year aged white cheddar)
Green Been Casserole (wifes new recipe, awesome!)
Dinner Rolls

Dessert:
Pumpkin Pie
Vanilla Ice Cream

"Green Been Casserole (wifes new recipe, awesome!) .."

Recipe, please .... :)

"Christmas is 26 days away.............."

Summer starts December 22 .... after the 21st solstice .... daylight starts winning... :)

"..Brilliant!! ..."

He may be onto something. :)

Last edited:
I will ask her as soon as she gets home from shopping. She can't handle too football fans in the house at the same time...:lol:

"...Only women around for me were either feeble or in crutches, so I had to prep, cook and clean."

Isn't that always the case ... :) and they want to be Marines ..... I've always said cooking is too important to leave to the women .... or as blogger Kate MacMillan says ... "if women were running the world we'd we'd still be living in caves with really, really, fancy curtains."

Last edited:
Was even better the 2nd day, though I did have to make my own plate this time.... When you're old and feeble wonderful things happen. Sweet potatoe pie with whipped cream for desert
How in the world do you manage to cut your finger on a can lid? On refried beans I cut off the top lid and remove it, then cut through the bottom lid and use it to push out the contents

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back